@WestTennesseeFox search party thread

My wife and I did one of the Gullah tours about 10 years ago.

It's a shame there was never a decent fishing pier built at Atlantic Beach, SC (the place discussed in the article). Much of the beach from NMB to Murrell's Inlet is flat, but the beach at Atlantic Beach has some excellent drop offs that hold fish, even at low tide. Parking used to be iffy there, but the surf fishing there is better than anywhere else I've been in that part of SC.

What's the drama story from the bridal shower ?

One of the bride's family members directed a racial slur at one of the guests from the groom's side. I told her we don't say that word in this house. She responded that "I'm 72 years old and I will say what I want." I responded "I'm 42 and I'm kicking you out of my house."

One of the bride's family members directed a racial slur at one of the guests from the groom's side. I told her we don't say that word in this house. She responded that "I'm 72 years old and I will say what I want." I responded "I'm 42 and I'm kicking you out of my house."
Its been awhile but I think that happened at my daughters bridal shower too

boom.gif

Eggszactly, she can say it somewhere else if she has to but not here. Well done!

My wife and I did one of the Gullah tours about 10 years ago.

My HS school did a volunteer trip to St Hellna Island many many decades ago. We worked on some of the Penn Center buildings, learned about the Gullah community. It was a good trip. I have wanted to go back.

Reactions: hmanvolfan
This would be the counter-argument to destroying your nudes. ;)
I have no nudes, and if I did no one would appreciate them save maybe Lilo from that Disney movie. Just saying the things that embarrass us, and or make us proud depend a lot on where we are in life. If you are ever looking at a sweet old ladies photos as she tells ya about her late husband and or raising kids etc, and comment on their old pics as "smoking hot!" it hardly ever doesn't illicit a smile. I bet the majority of old ladies wish they had some old smoking hot pics out there.

I have no nudes, and if I did no one would appreciate them save maybe Lilo from that Disney movie. Just saying the things that embarrass us, and or make us proud depend a lot on where we are in life. If you are ever looking at a sweet old ladies photos as she tells ya about her late husband and or raising kids etc, and comment on their old pics as "smoking hot!" it hardly ever doesn't illicit a smile. I bet the majority of old ladies wish they had some old smoking hot pics out there.

I understand what you are trying to say. There will be a lot of grandmas 20 or 30 years from now that will be embarrassed by what is out there for public consumption though.

I understand what you are trying to say. There will be a lot of grandmas 20 or 30 years from now that will be embarrassed by what is out there for public consumption though.
Maybe if things stay like they are now maybe. I wish the Instagram crowd etc were embarrassed NOW.... I dunno though I think people may be more embarrassed by statements they made etc.. And 20-30 years from now we may have more vital concerns then grandmas nude duck face. I do not think it will be like today at this rate I have doubts we'll be in a position to worry about such things.

Reactions: WestTennesseeFox
Maybe if things stay like they are now maybe. I wish the Instagram crowd etc were embarrassed NOW.... I dunno though I think people may be more embarrassed by statements they made etc.. And 20-30 years from now we may have more vital concerns then grandmas nude duck face. I do not think it will be like today at this rate I have doubts we'll be in a position to worry about such things.

A like for "Grandma's nude duck face"

VN Store

Back