@WestTennesseeFox search party thread

Yes, they spaced out the songs pretty well to keep any member from singing lead on more than a couple songs in a row. It was weird seeing Vince Gill up there.
Saw Vince Gill and Lyle Lovett together here a few years ago at Thomas Wolfe Auditorium. That was quite the pairing of amazing voices.

🎵Now Eleven million later, I was sittin' at the bar.
I bought the house a double, then the waitress a new car.
Dwight Yoakam's in the corner, tryin' to catch my eye.
Lyle Lovett's right beside me with his hand upon my thigh 🎵
If you saw Cookie’s Fortune, you know better than to trust Lyle’s motives or manner.

Hey Dwight, hey Lyle, boys, you don't have to fight.
Hot dog, I feel lucky tonight.
I never knew you were a Mary Chapin Carpenter guy!

We saw her at Mountain Winery in Saratoga CA with Shawn Colvin and then at Biltmore with Emmylou. Amazing songwriter and artist.

I never knew you were a Mary Chapin Carpenter guy!

We saw her at Mountain Winery in Saratoga CA with Shawn Colvin and then at Biltmore with Emmylou. Amazing songwriter and artist.

Great venue. Big fan of Shawn Colvin also.

And I love me some Emmylou. Seent her a few times.

Reactions: VolNExile
Great venue. Big fan of Shawn Colvin also.

And I love me some Emmylou. Seent her a few times.
We used to head through the predawn darkness at Hardly Strictly for her 6:30 am or whatever the hell it was sound check, then her show. She’d always visit with the faithful who showed up every year. She’s amazing.

We used to head through the predawn darkness at Hardly Strictly for her 6:30 am or whatever the hell it was sound check, then her show. She’d always visit with the faithful who showed up every year. She’s amazing.

Yeah, saw her there a couple of times. Hardly Strictly was such a great festival.

We took our parents to the Grand Old Opry for their anniversary one year. It was winter when they were doing the show at the Ryman. Emmylou was one of the performers and she brought Elvis Costello with her.

Reactions: VolNExile

VN Store

Back