@WestTennesseeFox search party thread

@joevol33

I thought you might find this helpful.

Our oldest is in between three colleges. He told his admissions counselor at one of those schools he's still unsure and that he still needed to discuss costs with his parents for all his choices. They ended up offering him another $2,500 in scholarships per year.
Nice! Which ones is he looking at?

@joevol33

Our oldest is in between three colleges. He told his admissions counselor at one of those schools he's still unsure and that he still needed to discuss costs with his parents for all his choices. They ended up offering him another $2,500 in scholarships per year.
Oh cool, thanks. She actually went to visit another yesterday with a friend and her mom. I believe Mercer is the best choice, but I'm not forcing anything on her. Just told her to really think and pray about it, because it's her future. I will tell her to talk to the counselor at Mercer about weighing her options, and see if it helps.

I know it's on the other side of the state and as foreign to Memphis as a whole 'nuther country, but UTK, my alma mater. In the mid-70s, men's soccer was a club sport outside of the athletics department.

@joevol33

an accountant move by him -- is he looking to live on campus if he chooses the local college ?

VN Store

Back