@WestTennesseeFox search party thread

Is this child endangerment?

You are driving down the interstate. You are a convicted felon and you are high. You have a loaded handgun in the backseat. You have a three year old in the backseat not bucked up or in a car seat. The cops try to pull you over. You decide to flee and get involved in high speed chase.

Before they realized how stupid they were, 3 jurors believed this was "bad judgment" instead of a criminal offense.

You are driving down the interstate. You are a convicted felon and you are high. You have a loaded handgun in the backseat. You have a three year old in the backseat not bucked up or in a car seat. The cops try to pull you over. You decide to flee and get involved in high speed chase.

Before they realized how stupid they were, 3 jurors believed this was "bad judgment" instead of a criminal offense.
probably is in Memphis, Chicago, NYC or Portland and a few other blue cities

Why did the cops try to pull them over in the first place?

This looks like a girl I rode the bus with in HS, We shared buses with City for awhile. Different school. We used to have the best conversations. Connie I think her name was. I frequently forgot to get off at my stop because I was talking to her.

The first guy I dated I met on a school bus and he went to a different school. I missed my stop more than once and had to make the 1/2 mile walk of shame.

Reactions: Sgt_Nick_Fury

VN Store

Back