@WestTennesseeFox search party thread

You might be shocked, but I dished out my fair share of trash talk back in the day. The best form of trash talk is always the scoreboard.
I remember sitting in the Georgia section with a Georgia grad friend in Athens back in the day. We had won 8-9 in a row and were handing them their ass. Everyone around me was barking stupid trash talk and I was simply pointing at the scoreboard.

You might be shocked, but I dished out my fair share of trash talk back in the day. The best form of trash talk is always the scoreboard.
I always do my trash talking after the game has been played if any opponents want to bring it up. Trash talking pre game makes you look like a big time looser if your team doesn’t win the game.

I always do my trash talking after the game has been played if any opponents want to bring it up. Trash talking pre game makes you look like a big time looser if your team doesn’t win the game.

Yeah, trash talking the greatest perimeter defender in WNBA history, Tamika Catchings, wasn't the greatest idea.

VN Store

Back