@WestTennesseeFox search party thread

Really that's the only thing one can't fault them for.

Sat 3 rows up. The only communication I heard was players bickering and cursing at each other for missed defensive assignments and not passing the ball. The body language was horrible. They are selfish. When 8 gets the ball, it's not going to get passed. The coach has no answers and is checked out.

Sat 3 rows up. The only communication I heard was players bickering and cursing at each other for missed defensive assignments and not passing the ball. The body language was horrible. They are selfish. When 8 gets the ball, it's not going to get passed. The coach has no answers and is checked out.
That’s what Penny gets for going out and cherry picking the NIL looking for a buncha pre Madonnas who leave after a year.

That’s what Penny gets for going out and cherry picking the NIL looking for a buncha pre Madonnas who leave after a year.

I am surprised they are playing this poorly. Normally, his teams defend really well since they are bigger, quicker, longer than the opposition. This year's team doesn't guard the 3, doesn't rebound, doesn't communicate, and doesn't show a lot of effort on that end.

6 mile hike this morning. I'm parking my ass for the rest of the day.

Why yes, a double shot is OK.
I did the treadmill twice! Regular when I first got there, then after my workout I walked backwards for 10 minutes. Had a friend who has a bad knee tell me they had him doing it in therapy. Allegedly, it helps walking backwards at a slight elevation. IDK, I'll see soon.

I did the treadmill twice! Regular when I first got there, then after my workout I walked backwards for 10 minutes. Had a friend who has a bad knee tell me they had him doing it in therapy. Allegedly, it helps walking backwards at a slight elevation. IDK, I'll see soon.

This sounds like something you tell your friend to see if his dumb ass does it.

VN Store

Back