@WestTennesseeFox search party thread

@Sgt_Nick_Fury

I know we discussed her last year. I thought you would enjoy.

GLKg9EqXEAAEj2-.jpg

They got a better looking "clone" this time. :D (sarcasm for those that miss it)

If it really is her.....she seems like a honey trap, and given her occupation nothing is gonna be unscripted.....she's a product and she's selling it.
"I too am MAGA like you!" It would be funny if the whole thing was just one big calculated publicity stunt. Chances are it is.

Reactions: malinoisvol
They got a better looking "clone" this time. :D (sarcasm for those that miss it)

If it really is her.....she seems like a honey trap, and given her occupation nothing is gonna be unscripted.....she's a product and she's selling it.
"I too am MAGA like you!" It would be funny if the whole thing was just one big calculated publicity stunt.

She is in great shape but as speculated, she wasn't quite as endowed up top as it originally appeared from the plane video.

She has done a good job pivoting to make money off her viral event.

She is in great shape but as speculated, she wasn't quite as endowed up top as it originally appeared from the plane video.

She has done a good job pivoting to make money off her viral event.
She's a solid DD maybe....and while that might be less then my expectations I am spoiled by a best friend/ wifey with future lower back problems. I don't think ANY normal man would have an issue with her endowments.

She's a solid DD maybe....and while that might be less then my expectations I am spoiled by a best friend/ wifey with future lower back problems. I don't think ANY normal man would have an issue with her endowments.

I'd say she's a Heavy C/Light D.

Sorry to hear about your wife's back issues. I have a 3x/week vanity workout regimen to strengthen back muscles to try to hold off the battle with gravity.

I dunno....and I have no clue why anyone would go to so much trouble...but take alook at original again..... Does that look like same cup? While I consider myself somewhat of a connoisseur I'll defer to you on this one for cup expertise.

GLOwQyNaAAAddt7.jpg

I dunno....and I have no clue why anyone would go to so much trouble...but take alook at original again..... Does that look like same cup? While I consider myself somewhat of a connoisseur I'll defer to you on this one for cup expertise.

View attachment 636068

The nose and eyes look like the same person. There is a massive amount of editing and filters on the bikini pictures.

They appear to set higher now. That could be because of a lift, a better angle, filters or edits, or it could be a different body.

Her band is smaller now. She appears to have lost some weight but that could be partially filters and edits too. Or a different body.

Reactions: Sgt_Nick_Fury

VN Store

Back