@WestTennesseeFox search party thread

I feel shallow for my profile picture. My fave pic of myself is one of those old time western pictures with the guns, cowboy hats and empty Jack bottles that I took 6 or 7 years ago. My profile picture is the closest avatar I could find to that.
Meh, look at the other profile pics. Do something that represents you. H hooked me up with care packages while I was deployed, so I think he’s one kewl guy.

I feel shallow for my profile picture. My fave pic of myself is one of those old time western pictures with the guns, cowboy hats and empty Jack bottles that I took 6 or 7 years ago. My profile picture is the closest avatar I could find to that.
Souce changes his every week

Reactions: VolNExile
Avatars don’t define who somebody is. Do what you feel like doing and what the weirdos up in here say doesn’t matter. Booyah!

VN Store

Back