@WestTennesseeFox search party thread

After spending nearly 15 years dealing with state legislative and executive branches, lobbyists, and U.S. Congressional leadership, my thoughts on political arguments can be summed up in the following phrase:

There are no virgins in a whorehouse
Eggszactly! Every single candidate for a political office has high ideals and promises of what they are going to do when elected and as soon as they arrive on the scene they immediately are corrupted and turn into criminals. 😛

Reactions: 508mikey
It wasn't his money to release. He used tactics to delay releasing it right before the end of the fiscal year and to prevent other funds from being frozen.

The impeachment wasn't a joke since what was being alleged was an impeachable offense and there was evidence suggesting this act occured. While I personally think Trump committed the acts alleged, it wasn't proven to the standard needed so an acquittal was the correct result. The issue is 95% of the Senators had their mind made up without considering the evidence.
Ukrainian Government Official Blasts Biden And Democrats | The Daily Wire

😐

Reactions: 508mikey
Eggszactly! Every single candidate for a political office has high ideals and promises of what they are going to do when elected and as soon as they arrive on the scene they immediately are corrupted and turn into criminals. 😛

Throughout my 20s and early 30s, I was a Democrat. At my former employer, we helped a lot of companies get incentives for locating within distressed communities in California. Our firm and business organizations worked with Governor Brown's Chief of Staff and Attorney General's office on revisions to the program. We agreed to the revisions and they lied straight to my face. The attorney general in the California at that time: Kamala Harris.

I have no party affiliation after that.

That doesn’t sound like the best medicine! But that place scares me. Hope you get better quickly and feel more like yourself. Prayers Mojo
3eqA.gif

VN Store

Back