@WestTennesseeFox search party thread

I am interviewing a couple of REALTORS to decide who to use to put house on the market. Still have not figured out why they pictures from 20 years ago when marketing themselves....

Did you just answer your own querstion?

I know the answer but the lady looked 40-45 in the picture. She was 65 at least. Good REALTOR. I guess you want someone like that to make your house look newer and better than it actually is...

Guess it’s a good thing you weren’t on a dating app then🙄. Props for the capitalization of REALTOR.
Served on AICPA Committee with guy from National Association of REALTORS. I learned to capitalize from that since he never let you forget thats how to spell it.

What is the recommended length of time you should go before updating professional pics?

I am interviewing a couple of REALTORS to decide who to use to put house on the market. Still have not figured out why they pictures from 20 years ago when marketing themselves....
I hired a REALTOR (geeze) to sell my mom’s house. Pretty sure she was about 70, although her picture was from a good while back. I had lots of problems with her inattention to detail, bad pricing, and general ball-dropping. And oh Lord, the techie stuff like DocSign. Get some references from the last year or so if you can.

— and I’m 67, but I’m not THAT much of a space cadet.

Reactions: Tin Man
I hired a REALTOR (geeze) to sell my mom’s house. Pretty sure she was about 70, although her picture was from a good while back. I had lots of problems with her inattention to detail, bad pricing, and general ball-dropping. And oh Lord, the techie stuff like DocSign. Get some references from the last year or so if you can.

@BigOrangeMojo

I struggle to see the value that a REALTOR can bring in this market. Any idiot can sell houses in this market.

Reactions: Danl and VolNExile
Then why are you interviewing them?

The real reason is cuz I was told to. Secondary reason is fee negotiation. Trying to figure out difference in those that charge 3-4% vs those that charge 7%.

There's some point in which it's worth my trouble to hire one. 7% isn't it.

VN Store

Back