@WestTennesseeFox search party thread

You know how we have all done some ill-advised things in our youth because we thought it was cool? And sometimes even took a pic of it?

And then, many (maybe many many) years later shared that pic on social media?

Pretty much everyone in the Zone has been there, done that, and gotten the T-shirt. Maybe multiple T-shirts.

There is a part of me that is thankful social media was not around 20 years ago.

The incriminating stuff thankfully has stayed off social media.

That wasn't too hard to condense. Maybe NorCal should fill his dating profile with a 4th grade level of the English language, lots of Skoal cans, and leave the job section empty if he wants to get their attention.
Talk about coincidence, I know some people just like that!🤣

Reactions: 508mikey
It's wrong, whatever you call it. You can tell it's the same girl but it's fair to say she's several years older and 20 pounds heavier than the pictures. But I know women who pad their bras for professional pictures/LinkedIn so it is not anymore disingenuous than that.
I can’t say too much, my Facebook page probably still has my fat face picture as my profile picture from several years ago, only because I don’t get on that vile site anymore. I need to delete it, but I have to dumb down when I do.

One hires a realtor to sell a property in another town.
That’s my excuse. 🤪 I’d already spent 2 1/2 months in Memphis after The Big Fall. I wasn’t going to spend the summer there too.

Anybody with elderly parents out there, or if YOU are an elderly parent (ahem): start clearing stuff out, sooner rather than later. It’s a painful process, especially out of town.

Reactions: Wireless1
That’s my excuse. 🤪 I’d already spent 2 1/2 months in Memphis after The Big Fall. I wasn’t going to spend the summer there too.

Anybody with elderly parents out there, or if YOU are an elderly parent (ahem): start clearing stuff out, sooner rather than later. It’s a painful process, especially out of town.
Tried that, it didn't go well.

Reactions: WestTennesseeFox

VN Store

Back