@WestTennesseeFox search party thread

Lulz, I would pay $200 to see Tin singing Dancing in the Streets.

TFG would sing Lick it up
Bill - Cruise
Norcal - Pour Some Sugar on meee
Hman - Rocking in the free world
114 - When I think about you I touch myself
Souce - Girls just wanna have fun
The version of dancing in the streets by Mick Jagger & David Bowie was pure gold.

Reactions: VolNExile
Random question of the day:

What was the "THAT" activity Meatloaf would not do for love?
Lol
Found this on Google:

In character (Meatloaf) as the Spice Girls' driver, the star is asked to clean out the permanently-clogged toilets of their tour bus.
"Listen, I love these girls, and I'll do anything for them," he tells their manager. "But I won't do that."

There's enough alcohol involved with the people on stage or in attendance not to ruin anyone's night. The worst people on karaoke night are always those who pick out power ballads because they think they can actually sing.
Years ago a guy ran a stop sign at a four way stop and ran into my truck at about 8:00. The cop asked me what happened and I told him. Then he went over to the guy that hit me and he drove off. Cop came back to me and asked me if I had been drinking and I said it’s 8:00 in the morning, of course I haven’t been drinking. He asked to smell my breath so I breathed real hard in his face and got arrested. Of course there was some drinking the night before. When I went to court ( yes I was bound over for trial even though the breathalyzer showed I wasn’t drunk according to the law) I had a buddy as a witness that I was with the night before. The prosecutor asked him if I was drunk the night before and he said no. Prosecutor asked him how do you know. Friend said because I wasn’t dancing. Prosecutor was stunned and said what does that mean. He said when I am drunk I will dance, I wasn’t dancing so I wasn’t drunk. 😐

Years ago a guy ran a stop sign at a four way stop and ran into my truck at about 8:00. The cop asked me what happened and I told him. Then he went over to the guy that hit me and he drove off. Cop came back to me and asked me if I had been drinking and I said it’s 8:00 in the morning, of course I haven’t been drinking. He asked to smell my breath so I breathed real hard in his face and got arrested. Of course there was some drinking the night before. When I went to court ( yes I was bound over for trial even though the breathalyzer showed I wasn’t drunk according to the law) I had a buddy as a witness that I was with the night before. The prosecutor asked him if I was drunk the night before and he said no. Prosecutor asked him how do you know. Friend said because I wasn’t dancing. Prosecutor was stunned and said what does that mean. He said when I am drunk I will dance, I wasn’t dancing so I wasn’t drunk. 😐

That's what karaoke and trivia nights were for. Cheap drinks, no ID, and chance to win some cash.

In college, I won money via karaoke, trivia night, pop a shot contest, frozen t-shirt contest and beer pong.

VN Store

Back