@WestTennesseeFox search party thread

I would say that seems pointless but I'm not sure thats entirely correct also.

It wouldn't be pointless if you participated in that contest braless. You always had that one girl in the contest that would be up there without a bra and her idea of trying to thaw the shirt enough to put it on is hugging it real tight.

The hubby and the oldest are at the Grizzlies game. The youngest is at her cousins. I might finish this bottle of wine tonight and enjoy four hours of peace and quiet. I don't give a crap if you judge me or not.

I probably drank more than a bottle of wine at the bar, actually no doubt about it. But they poured a few freebies, so what was I supposed to do?

The hubby and the oldest are at the Grizzlies game. The youngest is at her cousins. I might finish this bottle of wine tonight and enjoy four hours of peace and quiet. I don't give a crap if you judge me or not.
The times alone at home are priceless and very decompressing. Especially in the constant noise and motion in the world today. Enjoy! Got the Grizz game on right now.

There's enough alcohol involved with the people on stage or in attendance not to ruin anyone's night. The worst people on karaoke night are always those who pick out power ballads because they think they can actually sing.
I’m not sure is that’s “worst” or whether that’s the entertainment of it. But there sure are a lot of those people. I figure sing something idiotic by Buck Owens or equivalent to reset the mood.

I’m not sure is that’s “worst” or whether that’s the entertainment of it. But there sure are a lot of those people. I figure sing something idiotic by Buck Owens or equivalent to reset the mood.

At least the train wrecks have some type of entertainment value. I know the times I won it was not due to my singing talent. A mediocre singer who takes everything too serious yet thinks she can hit all of Whitney Houston's high notes is not entertaining.

Reactions: hmanvolfan
We share season tickets with another couple. I have been twice this year.
A few years ago I went to do a service call (I fix alarm and camera systems) at Chris Wallace’s house who was the Grizz general manager at the time. His wife was there so we started talking about basketball. The next night the Grizzlies were playing the Clippers when the rivalry was very hot. She asked me if I wanted to go to the game and of course I said yes m’aam. The seats were four rows directly behind the Grizzlies bench. Great night thanks to a very nice lady.

A few years ago I went to do a service call (I fix alarm and camera systems) at Chris Wallace’s house who was the Grizz general manager at the time. His wife was there so we started talking about basketball. The next night the Grizzlies were playing the Clippers when the rivalry was very hot. She asked me if I wanted to go to the game and of course I said yes m’aam. The seats were four rows directly behind the Grizzlies bench. Great night thanks to a very nice lady.

Freaking awesome.

VN Store

Back