@WestTennesseeFox search party thread

The hubby and the oldest are at the Grizzlies game. The youngest is at her cousins. I might finish this bottle of wine tonight and enjoy four hours of peace and quiet. I don't give a crap if you judge me or not.
Oh, you’ll be judged. Whether it’s from the mom crowd that’s been there (🥂) or the ones that don’t count. Again, 🥂.

A few years ago I went to do a service call (I fix alarm and camera systems) at Chris Wallace’s house who was the Grizz general manager at the time. His wife was there so we started talking about basketball. The next night the Grizzlies were playing the Clippers when the rivalry was very hot. She asked me if I wanted to go to the game and of course I said yes m’aam. The seats were four rows directly behind the Grizzlies bench. Great night thanks to a very nice lady.

The first year in Memphis, I was working for a subsidiary of Morgan Keegan and we had a group of seats behind the opponents bench. Some very interesting stories and some very colorful language.

Well, he was considered a bad boy when he was there. So what did you say to him?

This was in early 2004 right before Rasheed Wallace, who was on Portland, got traded to Detroit. Well, Rasheed was hitting on me and a friend that had the seats right behind the Portland bench. ZBo got frustrated with a call and Rasheed had to get subbed back in. Rasheed was totally done with Portland and he ripped into ZBo. Zbo was pouting and we kept calling ZBo a baby. We called him fat. We called him lazy and dumb. Eventually Portland's coach moved ZBo down to the end of the bench and he did not play the last quarter and a half because he couldn't control his emotions on the court.

This was in early 2004 right before Rasheed Wallace, who was on Portland, got traded to Detroit. Well, Rasheed was hitting on me and a friend that had the seats right behind the Portland bench. ZBo got frustrated with a call and Rasheed had to get subbed back in. Rasheed was totally done with Portland and he ripped into ZBo. Zbo was pouting and we kept calling ZBo a baby. We called him fat. We called him lazy and dumb. Eventually Portland's coach moved ZBo down to the end of the bench and he did not play the last quarter and a half because he couldn't control his emotions on the court.
You’re so mean 😛. I never did like Rasheed, he seemed like a punk to me.

Do you remember how old you were when you figured out that relieving yourself before you got into the shower was much more sanitary and in general just made more sense?

I think I was maybe 12.

Our family was poor growing up so the small, old house we lived in only had tubs, no showers. My biggest introduction to showers growing up was from playing 4 sports in middle and high school. I wasn't going to make those moments any more awkward by peeing in the shower. So I've been a pee before showering as long as I can remember.

Our family was poor growing up so the small, old house we lived in only had tubs, no showers. My biggest introduction to showers growing up was from playing 4 sports in middle and high school. I wasn't going to make those moments any more awkward by peeing in the shower. So I've been a pee before showering as long as I can remember.
Don't pay any attention to these guys in the Zone they're always saying stuff just to get a rise out of someone. Although they're not far from it, none of them are so gross they'd pee in the shower. Tin and TFG maybe, but I wouldn't bet on it.

VN Store

Back