@WestTennesseeFox starts a side hustle training Bears.

QO_wT-.gif

Reactions: malinoisvol
Yeah well I miss souce but sometimes people need their privacy and/or just aren't comfortable sharing private matters, i know Im that way.

lol, I don't really miss souce, fugg him.
I agree with that but some people like to know that they weren’t just abandoned and forgotten about when they were gone for a while for whatever reason. Anyways if they want to come back they should know they’re always welcome here. 🙂

Reactions: 508mikey and Behr
I do appreciate the concern showed by y'all during my absence. I had a friend whose breast cancer returned, my mom was diagnosed with cancer, and I had a near death experience with a bear. I had been working long hours for project and I needed a mental break.
Sympathies for the afflicted and you 🙏🏽

I do appreciate the concern showed by y'all during my absence. I had a friend whose breast cancer returned, my mom was diagnosed with cancer, and I had a near death experience with a bear. I had been working long hours for project and I needed a mental break.
Sorry to hear about it all. Praying for your mom, fruend, and you.

even though you didn't ask for em, my thoughts and prayers are with you folks during these troubled times

VN Store

Back