What’s the democrats up to? Will they sneak in someone as president Hillary Clinton?

Orange defense

Blood runneth orange in my veins
Will they sneak Hillary Clinton in at the last minute, at the convention? Something just don’t feel right with this political season. I have to believe they are up to something. I don’t Joe Biden will last.

Will they sneak Hillary Clinton in at the last minute, at the convention? Something just don’t feel right with this political season. I have to believe they are up to something. I don’t Joe Biden will last.

That's about as likely as Trump scheming to infect Biden with COVID..

Ahhh.. yeah, I see your point.

Why would they change when their current candidate is ahead of the incumbent? An incumbent who seems to want out based on his current campaign
Yeah I don't think Trump wants to win again and I think him not turning over to someone else to run is his childish way of saying FU

Reactions: 508mikey
This thread.
laughing.gif

That's about as likely as Trump scheming to infect Biden with COVID..

Ahhh.. yeah, I see your point.
You know, I’ve seen on twitter, especially James Woods and others think it’s going to be a sneak in from the past here. I think they’re going to.

Why would they change when their current candidate is ahead of the incumbent? An incumbent who seems to want out based on his current campaign
Fake polls, just like 2016. Come on, there is no way that Biden beats Trump.

Reactions: NEO
I am pretty sure that he has the delegate votes to be the nominee. So those delegates have to vote on the first ballot for Biden at the convention. If there is a plan, it is to have a VP ready as Biden will resign not long after he takes the oath due to health reasons

Mark Cuban......since everyone wanted an outsider. He's actually grown up a ton over the last several years and is exponentially smarter and more informed than Trump on EVERYTHING

Yeah the only bait and switch will be during the term, not before it.

The sad thing is most Dems will be fine being lied to about it.

Reactions: ETV
Mark Cuban......since everyone wanted an outsider. He's actually grown up a ton over the last several years and is exponentially smarter and more informed than Trump on EVERYTHING
Mark Cuban isn’t an outsider, he will take this country down the same road as Biden, or any other democrat.

Reactions: volfanjustin
But, he’s a white billionaire who owns an NBA franchise which, among the woke, is akin to being a plantation owner.

Reactions: volfanjustin

VN Store

Back