What a pleasant Summer this has been.

TennEddie

This is the first time the UT athletic year ended with a National Championship.
Not with a disappointing loss, but with a very exciting victory.
With this long break before the new sports season begins, I find myself reminiscing
about that spectacular MCWS every day. I have replayed many of those magnificent
plays over and over again in my mind. It’s just as exciting today as it was on that final strike out.

I have a challenge for the "baseball is boring" crowd. Take 3 hours out of your life and watch this. Just throw it on this Saturday while we're waiting for football. You could just watch the 9th inning but you need to watch the whole thing to experience the full range of emotions. This is one of the greatest and most improbable nights in UT sports history.

Last edited:
I have a challenge for the "baseball is boring" crowd. Take 3 hours out of your life and watch this. Just throw it on this Saturday while we're waiting for football. You could just watch the 9th inning but you need to watch the whole thing to experience the full range of emotions. This is one of the greatest nights in UT sports history.

The confidence of the team was off the charts all year. The fact they didn’t lose two games in row since May 1 is an unbelievable stat.

VN Store

Back