What About T Henry?

VolBeef88

I have heard about a trade to the AZ Cardinals. But I have heard that other teams may be interested as well. Has anyone else heard?
thanks

Last week, the Bucs called the Bills to inquire about running back Travis Henry, who has demanded a trade. The Cardinals are believed to still be a front-runner for Henry's services; on the NFL Network Thursday coach Dennis Green said there still was life to the trade.

Funny since the Eagles are putting on the press for Henry.

Bills: Henry still on block
by Fanball Staff - Fanball.com
Friday, April 22, 2005

News
The Bills have not abandoned hope of trading disgruntled running back Travis Henry, either prior or during the upcoming NFL draft. Among the teams who have expressed interest are the Cardinals, who have eight picks in the seven-round draft; the Buccaneers, who hold 11 selections; and the Eagles, who have 13 picks.

Views
If one of those aforementioned squads is unable to land a back on the first day of the draft, expect them to give Tom Donahoe a call.

Well I for one would much rather see him go to either Philly or the Bucs or most any other place than AZ. You can also throw the 2 Ohio teams in the "I don't want any UT players going to list".

I have heard that Philly real wants him. I guess its between arizona and Philly. Guess its really who or what The bills can get in return.

VN Store

Back