What channel is the Oregon game on? (It's on ABC)

wolfe

What network or cable station is the TN vs Oregon game being shown in the southeast?

along with who ? Please not Herbie

Herbstreit and Musberger get the prestigious job of calling the Notre Dame vs. Purdue game in primetime. How that game gets a primetime spot over our game is a mystery to me. As long as Bob Griese isn't partnered with Patrick I'll be ok. They both are really bad. I have no problem with KH.

It's Mike Patrick and Ed Cunningham. Cunningham is actually a decent analyst but Patrick is just a god awful play by play guy. I'd rather listen to Kesling :swoon3:

Herbstreit and Musberger get the prestigious job of calling the Notre Dame vs. Purdue game in primetime. How that game gets a primetime spot over our game is a mystery to me. As long as Bob Griese isn't partnered with Patrick I'll be ok. They both are really bad. I have no problem with KH.

:good!:

It's because it's Notre Dame. Of course it doesn't make sense. You would think one of the top teams in the country playing against an SEC team would be at least a 6pm EDT kickoff. Especially with the SEC being in the spotlight with UA vs A&M earlier.

I hate 12:30 games. UT isn't the best in early games. But I hate Mike Patrick even more.

3:30 ABC.... ***GO BIG ORANGE...*** :dance2: :) ***VFL*** :crazy: & Something tells me that we WILL :spank: these STUPID ducks, & have a nice dinner with em after the game!!! We just REALYY REALLY REALLY ***HAVE*** to :focus:!!! :crossfingers: BUT WE HAVE ***PLENTY*** OF :superman:, SO WERE GOOD TO GO!!! LETS GO BOYS!!! ***VFL*** GO BIG ORANGE!!! ***OH, AND 1 MORE THING... WE REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY ***DON'T*** NEED YOU NEGAVOLS OUT THERE... ALL YOU DO IS BRING THE FANS, TEAM, AND THE RECRUITS DOWN... IF YOU ARE A FAN BE A FAN THROUGH IT ***ALL*** NOT JUST WHEN WE ARE WINNING AND DOING GOOD... IF YOU ***ARE A *TRUE & REAL* FAN, YOU *WON'T* BE ***ANY TYPE OF NEGAVOL*** YOU ***WILL*** STAND BEHIND US THROUGH IT ALL, GOOD, BAD, GREAT, HELL, EVEN THE UGLY...WE ARE REBUILDING YET AGAIN THANKS TO YOU NEGAVOLS... SO ***STAND BEHIND YOUR TEAM FOR ***EVERYTHING***...IM SOOOOOOOO BEYOND SICK OF YOU NEGAVOLS ITS RIDICULOUS*** :shaking2: just my :twocents: BUT I ***KNOW*** IM ***NOT*** THE ONLY 1 WHO FEELS THIS WAY... AND SURE AS HELL ***NOT*** THE ONLY 1 WHO IS WAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY BEYOND SICK OF YOU NEGAVOLS OUT THERE!!! WE DONT WANT NOR DO WE NEED FAIR WEATHER FANS, SO BE A FAN, OR GO FIND ANOTHER TEAM, CAUSE FAIR WEATHER FANS & NEGAVOLS...Y'ALL HONESTLY & TRUELY ***SUCK*** AND WE ARE ***ALL*** SICK & TIRED OF Y'ALLS BS ALL THE TIME...ITS ANNOYING AND GETS OLD ***REAL QUICK*** IF YOU ARE A NEGAVOL KEEP YOU COMMENTS OFF THESE PAGES & TO YOURSELF... CAUSE WE SURE AS HELL ***DONT*** WANNA HEAR EM!!!

VN Store

Back