What do you want the Vols to accomplish in 2005?

g8terh8ter_eric

No Disassemble!
I would love to see our offense live up to its potential......we have probably the best Talent in the entire East (speaking of coast lines here) but yet we play kill-the-clock ball.......I just want to see us run up the score some.....you know 52-3 or 63-7.....we have the potential to do that......so I say lets DO IT this year.......Lets make Spurrier and Meyer and whoever else gets in our way wish that we wouldn't have been on their schedule......instead of playing Fulmer Ball :bash: ..... :rocks:

we play run first pass second. fulmer ball has won us many games, why change now. as long as we win i dont care for a score.

TOTAL DOMINATION - of the SEC - on both sides of the ball - a punishing defense + killer offense = unstoppable.

After last year, I want to see better execution by the d-backs. The offense has the guns, now the defense just needs to be able to keep off the field as much as possible.

i want to see just one blowout game aginst a decent team in the sec. we havent done that in a while.

I like most people would like to see us open it up a bit more.....we have a great running game and riggs who I think has the potential (if he stays healthy) to be a 1500+ yard back with 12+ touchdowns and potential SEC player of this year.....we are so strong at nearly all offensive positions that we should be able to balance it out wonderfully this year.......I want our secondary to step it up and our front 7 to consistantly shut down opposing running games.......I know this sounds like alot but I like our chances next year.......my prediction is...IF WE COME OUT OF FLORIDA AND LSU with wins we SHOULD goto the NC baby

Originally posted by vols2345@Jan 28, 2005 5:31 PM
i want to see just one blowout game aginst a decent team in the sec. we havent done that in a while.

i agree 100%. we havent went in and blown out a good sec team in a while. it would be fun to beat alabama by 40. :bammer:

I too would like to see a few comfortable lead games where we can afford to pull our starters out at the beginning of the 4th, to rest them and give our younger players much needed game experience.

I just saw the other than a NC part. So I would like to see a top 5 defense out of the Vols next year. One that can score a few TD's while they are at it.

I just want to see us win an SEC title and then take USC to the house and get that NC.....Also want to see the problems in the secondary fixed...Other than that, they can do what they want LOL....But that's what I would like us to accomplish this year

i just want the season to start say i can rest easy again. and to accomplish winning the first game. my old high school coach always said that u cant go undefeated until u win the first game. then u gotta win the second, and third, and fourth, etc. so go vols beat uab.

I'd like one receiver to step up and become a big playmaker. The offense needs a WR that a defense will have to double or rotate their coverage to. All of the receivers are good, but right now theres not one guy that coming into the week you worry about because you know he is going to make big plays unless you double him.

Well, I could care less about what the final margin of victory is. If CPF wants to run the ball, then let him. As long as we score on 75% of our drives.

Running the ball rests your defense and keeps the other teams offense off the field. If UT wants to rush for 300 yards a game and have a 2-1 Time Of Possession margin over their opponents, Ill be happy.

Oh, and of course, a NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP :naughty:

I would just like us to live up to our potential.....gain some national respect & dominate the SEC! What else could a UT fan ask for?

I would like to get back to the recent past when you knew nobody was going to score much against us. I always felt the defense dominated in most of our games and that didn't happen this year.

We had some young DBs but I expect a lot more from them and the new guys this coming Fall.

I would also like to see our offense gain some consistency so we wouldn't have to opearate from the seat of our pants quite so often.

I would also like to see us win by just a bit more. Even though we won some huge games this year, too many in the media kept making the point that we were just scraping by. Let's beat the crap out of a few people!

AND, I would like to some some major improvement in our special teams, especially in the punt return area.

VN Store

Back