What game(s) are you going to this season?

skasper06

Just bought 7 tickets for me and some friends to go to the Auburn game, which I think is our homecoming.

Which game(s) is everyone else going to this season? Any preference if you could choose?

Reactions: 1 person
Just bought 7 tickets for me and some friends to go to the Auburn game, which I think is our homecoming.

Which game(s) is everyone else going to this season? Any preference if you could choose?

Going to Georgia, Vandy, and Auburn

First year ill be able to make it to 3 games in a season.

:rock::rock::rock:

I will be there for every home game. The stadium is 10 minutes from home and I'm off on Saturdays.

Reactions: 1 person
I've been to 8 games in my 22 years which most were when I was preteen. This year I'm fortunate enough to go to 7 games... AP, WKU, S ALA, S CAR, @ MIZZOU, AUBURN, and vandy. Can't wait and GBO!!

AP
SC
AU

edit: why do words in all caps get changed to lower case when you hit submit reply?

Last edited:
1. Austin Peay
2. Western Kentucky
3. @ Florida
4. South Alabama
5. Georgia
6. South Carolina
7. @ Alabama
8. Auburn
9. Vanderbilt

(I'm a student)

Reactions: 4 people
Tenn vs UGA. Driving from KC to watch The Butch live in action. 6 tickets, lower level Y10, row 31. First big SEC game of the season in Neyland. Place will be rocking!

1. Austin Peay
2. Western Kentucky
3. @ Florida
4. South Alabama
5. Georgia
6. South Carolina
7. @ Alabama
8. Auburn
9. Vanderbilt

(I'm a student)

Let me BE THE FIRST to LIKE your post..Welcome to VOLNATION

#STH > I will be at all home games EXCEPT the 1st one...Vacation

Only Jawja game wish I could make more, sucks living in west Tenn. Might try to make the Mizzou gm

VN Store

Back