What I hope for against Oregon

secking

No injuries and gained confidence and experience. Bigger fish to fry next week. We actually have a legit shot to win next week. Who would actually thought we can break the streak against fla and it not be a huge upset?

Not saying we can't this week but next week is bigger in the grand scheme of things. Fla isn't that good, their offense is horrible and had they played a decent opening opponent, they would be 0-2.

UF simply turned the ball over at the worst times. They convert half of their turnovers into scores and they blow Miami out.

Don't read too much into the loss at Miami. If UF has shown anything in the last 25 years, they'll be ready.

No injuries and gained confidence and experience. Bigger fish to fry next week. We actually have a legit shot to win next week. Who would actually thought we can break the streak against fla and it not be a huge upset?

Not saying we can't this week but next week is bigger in the grand scheme of things. Fla isn't that good, their offense is horrible and had they played a decent opening opponent, they would be 0-2.

I hope for the win and no injuries.

I expect gained confidence and experience.

As for the bolded, for all we know people could be saying the same thing about us Saturday around 7.

UF simply turned the ball over at the worst times. They convert half of their turnovers into scores and they blow Miami out.

Don't read too much into the loss at Miami. If UF has shown anything in the last 25 years, they'll be ready.
This... I can't tell you how many years we have fielded a better team than them and found a way to lose. I think having that underdog mentality is an edge for us and I would love more than anything for us to embarrass them in their own backyard. GO VOLS!! (let's take care of this week first)

What I want is a win. I want the line to prove their self to me they are overrated pass blockers that's never run blocked they need to prove me wrong.

This week is huge its a national champion ship game to me?

I want a team that goes out and plays perfect and gives there all and lays it all out on the field for Tennessee .

doesn't Florida have an off week, before they play us?

Florida also has there game of the year when they play us. People need to be realistic. Lets focus on fundamentals, competing, and not quitting. That's my expectations for the season.

VN Store

Back