What if

An offense that could stay on the field would most definitely make the defense better.
Where have you been? Our defense will never be elite with the offense heupel runs. Heupel has no interest in offense spending time on the field. Even with an elite QB last year our offense didn’t “stay” on the field.

Why play these what ifs? You just want some people to have to complain with? I mean what if Milton was Holloway Manning And Shuler rolled into one? What if some 5'5 guy developed the ability to jump 10ft in the air? Its pointless to make these, just post in one of the other complaint threads.

Reactions: Rocky Top T
Where have you been? Our defense will never be elite with the offense heupel runs. Heupel has no interest in offense spending time on the field. Even with an elite QB last year our offense didn’t “stay” on the field.
Last year offense with this year’s defense would have been in the playoffs both last year and this year. Issue with last year defense was that we had no depth in year 2 of Heupel and Banks. This year we have little more talent and little more depth on defense, but the offense has taken 100 steps backwards. If we can a great offense with a decent to good defense then the Vols are gonna be hell. Defense doesn’t have to be great if scoring 40+ a game.

Reactions: 08Vol
No you couldn’t, lmao. And absolute clown statement of the day goes to you sir! I award you no points, and may god have mercy on your soul.
Obviously a joke. But not a joke that our QB play was severely sub par 90% of the time. I’ll pass on your prayers. Not sure how you bring god into that.. kind of puzzling. You’re type is always the worst.

VN Store

Back