What Is Spurrier Up To.... 12 Now?

Yep, karma is coming back to him quick this time.

on the bright side...Harrell came over to my friends apartment last night....LOOKIN MEAN!!!!!

Aww, come on. . . he was just driving drunk! (Only one of the top preventable causes of death in the country). At least he didn't have his stereo up too loud or was defending himself or a female compadre (for God's sake!!!!).

When Spurrier returned to the SEC, he made a promise to himself that Fulmer would not beat him at anything. Current score USC 12, UT 11. Go Spurrier!

Hilarious. - looks like a cartoon character or something.

actually, i had no knowledge of this until i just read the thread...Its weird how when we do somethin, its all over the place. but when USC or someone does somethin..Never really hear much.

Originally posted by Volsguy12@Jun 3, 2005 4:12 PM
actually, i had no knowledge of this until i just read the thread...Its weird how when we do somethin, its all over the place. but when USC or someone does somethin..Never really hear much.
[snapback]100522[/snapback]​

South Carolina hits 12 arrests since Jan. and ESPN doesn't even mention it, but they still have a story on their front page stating, "Time for Fulmer to take a stand."

Amazing.

What's more amazing is how some folks can't see it.

USC fans act as if USC will be a SEC contender with anyone on the field....far from it.

I can't wait for Urban Meyer and Spurrier to lose games

VN Store

Back