what is your upset pick of the week.

VolsZealot

There are a lot of big game this week. A number of teams have a lot to lose. what is your upset pick of the week..

I am going with Kansas over Texas tech.
I want to say washington over ND but I dont think even charlie weiss could screw this one up.

I just can't see that happening. Texas looks unstoppable.
Texas does look great. Oklahoma State's offense is a juggernaut, and now their defense suddenly seems to know penetration in the backfield causing disruption in the offenses timing is a good thing.

There are a lot of big game this week. A number of teams have a lot to lose. what is your upset pick of the week..

I want to say washington over ND but I dont think even charlie weiss could screw this one up.

i think NOT!!!!!...the tech game that is

Cats over the Lizards.

First two post of the thread are not off to a good start.

I picked OK State to beat Texas, tOSU to beat Penn State and UT to beat Bama. I think T-Tech or Okie State will be number 1 next week.

I picked UofL to beat USF. But, I will like a fool for not having the guts to take Duke and UGA. I am 4-2.

VN Store

Back