What Really Happened At Clement Hall

VolzOwn

[According to usually well informed sources, there was the usual late Saturday night party. Brent and his girl, A'Shena(?), were at the party and A'Shena lost her cell phone while at the party. Brent and A'Shena went to Clement Hall, along with several other UT football players. While there, A'Shena discovered that Emerson, the victim(?), had A'Shena's phone; the victim(?) refused to give it back to Brent or to A'Shena. Words and threats were exchanged; the victim got a bat; Brent Schaeffer wisely used his weight training and body slammed the thief to the floor, causing blood to run. Smith jumped in and helped Brent "beat the hell" out of the thief.
Brent Schaeffer was simply enforcing one of the Ten Commandments "Thou shall not steal". This so called victim brought all this pain and suffering upon himself when he stole Brent Schaeffer's girl's cell phone and wouldn't return it!

Interesting.. Do you think that they will charge Emerson for stealing the cell phone amongst other things?

I hate thieves.....

So THAT'S why the injured guy isn't pressing charges...I wonder if Brent Schaeffer threw him down and asked...

Can you hear me NOW?

GOOD!

Originally posted by LadyinOrange@Apr 12, 2005 6:25 AM
So THAT'S why the injured guy isn't pressing charges...I wonder if Brent Schaeffer threw him down and asked...

Can you hear me NOW?

GOOD!

ha

Originally posted by LadyinOrange@Apr 12, 2005 7:25 AM
Can you hear me NOW?

GOOD!

:dlol:

I still hate that commercial, but that was funny..

Originally posted by Orangewhiteblood@Apr 12, 2005 10:10 AM

I still hat that commercial, but that was funny..

HAT

Boy, you are lucky LIO hasnt seen this yet!!! :lol:

Originally posted by la.lovesorange+Apr 12, 2005 12:13 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (la.lovesorange @ Apr 12, 2005 12:13 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Orangewhiteblood@Apr 12, 2005 10:10 AM

I still hat that commercial, but that was funny..

HAT

Boy, you are lucky LIO hasnt seen this yet&#33;&#33;&#33; :lol: [/quote]
:moon2: Even a genius like myself makes mistakes sometimes...... B)

VN Store

Back