What time is the South Carolina game?

holtridge

Hello. I need to know what time the Tennessee and South Carolina game kicks off. I need to know if I need to reschedule my plans so I can get to see the whole game. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Hello. I need to know what time the Tennessee and South Carolina game kicks off. I need to know if I need to reschedule my plans so I can get to see the whole game. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Game time will be announced 2 weeks before kickoff.

It will either be a noon or 7pm game.

Are we wearing the smokey jerseys vs Georgia or them? Haven't seen it announced anywhere but I'd assume Georgia

Anybody know what the times are for the various bowl games? Those are the games I can't wait to see! The regular season doesn't mean squat. My favorite part of football season are the bowl games. I love them all! I don't care much for the regular season. Probably won't catch very much action between now and the start of the postseason. I'll just read about what happens. I will take the bowl games over the regular season any day. Come on mid-December! A little less than 4 months away from some downright awesome postseason action!

Reactions: 1 person
Anybody know what the times are for the various bowl games? Those are the games I can't wait to see! The regular season doesn't mean squat. My favorite part of football season are the bowl games. I love them all! I don't care much for the regular season. Probably won't catch very much action between now and the start of the postseason. I'll just read about what happens. I will take the bowl games over the regular season any day. Come on mid-December! A little less than 4 months away from some downright awesome postseason action!
Not a VFL IMO

you serious Clark?

:blink:

Thank you folks. I will wait it out till 2 weeks before the game.
Then when they announce the time I will make the adjustment.
Have a good weekend.

I was poking a little fun at the OP for starting a thread asking about the yet to be determined start time of a game that is a good ways off, in essence, ignoring the many games we have ahead of us between now and then. :)

I was poking a little fun at the OP for starting a thread asking about the yet to be determined start time of a game that is a good ways off, in essence, ignoring the many games we have ahead of us between now and then. :)

Ooooooooh. My sarcasm meter has ben recalibrated*

VN Store

Back