What will Butch Jones Opening Line be for the Butch Jones Show?

govols105

It should be i am sorry to all our fans and alumni and former players for the embarrassment we caused you yesterday and it will not be tolerated or ever happen again here at Tennessee. It was my fault and i take full responsibility. ( Bob Kesling stares at him with his mouth open then says that was a tough loss wasn't it coach?).

Reactions: 1 person
Reasonably certain the first words out of his mouth will be:

Coach Butch Jones said:
"I was sitting around after the game with nothing to do and was reading Volnation. I saw how many of the posters were way smarter than me and I came to the realization I'm just Dooley 2.0 since I couldn't win against the number two team in the country. Guess I need to apologize since they are always right and I have no idea how to coach."

Or more than likely he'll say something to the effect of "we had a tough game and we're going to push through, work on our deficient areas and focus on playing as hard as we can at Florida this weekend."

It should be i am sorry to all our fans and alumni and former players for the embarrassment we caused you yesterday and it will not be tolerated or ever happen again here at Tennessee. It was my fault and i take full responsibility. ( Bob Kesling stares at him with his mouth open then says that was a tough loss wasn't it coach?).

And reasonably certain the fans are causing way more embarrassment to themselves by posting silly nonsense while hiding behind a keyboard instead of what the coach and players are doing...

According to Vegas, the opening line is: The Show (-7).

come on now.all Vegas wants you to do is bet ,they take there % and don't care if you win or lose

VN Store

Back