what would you do after you scored a touchdown?

Through the ball up and act like I just hit a home run. Then flip the "bat", pop my chain, and jog to the sidelines.

I would either drop it as I ran through the endzone or flip it up to the ref. I'm not into disrespecting the game or other team.

I would go Barry Sanders. Just toss the ball to the ref and go to the bench like it was something I did all the time.

I hate anti-celebration rules. If people wanna look like jackasses, that's up to them. Nothing wrong with celebration as long as you're not sticking it to the other team, IMO:

Maybe all-time favorite celebration. Steve Smith sliding down goal post like a little kid:

ssmith8x10goalpost.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
Dance. Just like I did first time I ever caught a game winning fly ball.

I had a walk-off game-winning RBI that missed a HR by 2 feet last night. I didn't really jump around or anything, while my teammates did. I guess in the moment, I don't end up dancing, or spiking the ball.

Oh, and it was especially exciting because we are last place and we beat the first place team. We're still last place.

Why would any grown man celebrate during slow pitch softball?

We're the Average Joe's. We won 3 games last year in the bottom division. We missed Fall registration and had to be in the top division. We lost a game by the 3rd inning due to slaughter rule. Wins don't come easy, so beating the top team was pretty exciting. I agree with you still.

Never scored a TD in footballl.. But when it came to "Trys" in rugby.. Pshhhh. Run in there, take the ball and just drop it like it was no big deal. And it really wasnt.. We went 14-0 untill Nationals and we finally lost.. 2 games :(.. Ranked 6th in the nation though. So it wasnt a bad season hah.

VN Store

Back