What?????

DRMANN

Our thoughts are with Kenny and his family at this time,"said Steve Gowan, senior vice president of Learfield Communications. "In circumstances of this nature, our primary concern is for Kenny's well-being. We are in the early stages of the fact-gathering regarding this situation and this is not the appropriate time to offer any further comment."

Athletics Director Mal Moore offered his support to Stabler. "It's my understanding that this situation is in its early stages and a lot of the information is still being gathered," he said. "With that in mind, I think it would be disrespectful and irresponsible to comment any further."

Police said the Foley native was pulled over for a traffic violation on Alabama 59 and charged with DUI, according to The Associated Press.

Stabler, according to authorities, was taken into custody early Sunday at about 1 a.m.

Robertsdale assistant police chief Brian Middleton said Stabler posted $1,000 bond and was released from jail.

Stabler has two previous DUI charges, stemming from arrests in 2001 and 1995.

Print This Page | Send To A Friend | Permalink (Learn More)
Share: Reddit | Digg | del.icio.us | Google | Yahoo | Facebook | What is this?
COMMENTS (16)Post a comment
Posted by dondon123 on 06/09/08 at 5:26PM
Needs to be fired!

I was crucified for posting something about Georgia's schedule. I cannot imagine how you'll be treated. Good luck.

VN Store

Back