whats the latest news on singleton

Last I heard (from an article from rivals I believe) - he mentioned kentucky as "coming into the picture." He said he might "favor them over others" - but that is a pretty unclear statement to me..

You think Tyler Smith coming to UT changed his mind. Maybe he thinks T.S. will take away some of the playing time that he thought he would get.

Doubt that is the case^.. but im sure Billy G. is using that against us.

Tyler will be here 1 probably 2 years max.. plus Singleton likes to play the 3 spot more I think.. Smith will *probably* play the 4 the way I see it. Maybe the 3 some too when Jajaun and Tatum aren't in.

If he continues to d*ck around, we may offer Lawrence Bowers(Elliot Williams' teammate) in an attempt at a package deal and then he won't have a spot in this class.

If he continues to d*ck around, we may offer Lawrence Bowers(Elliot Williams' teammate) in an attempt at a package deal and then he won't have a spot in this class.

Yea i dont know about anyone else but i would be satisfied with a competitive Bowers or Miller if Singleton doesnt get on his horse, because Singleton is talented but he's not real competitive and i dont know if Pearl can coach competitiveness into his players, cause we know the almighty Bruce Pearl is capable of doing all things, but i dont really know if Singleton would be the best choice in the long run, but who knows....

We'll just have to see. Pearl definitely won't get burned this year like he did last year in the JJ Hickson situation.

We were supposedly the leader the whole length of his recruitment and then he got a phone call from Kevin Garnett telling him how great of a coach that Sidney Lowe was and how he would flourish in his system.

Then on signing day, he chooses NC State over Tennessee.

We were supposedly the leader the whole length of his recruitment and then he got a phone call from Kevin Garnett telling him how great of a coach that Sidney Lowe was and how he would flourish in his system.

Then on signing day, he chooses NC State over Tennessee.

wow seriously?!.. ok so Kevin Garnett has now surpassed Joe Torre for the 4th spot on my top 5 most hated people

Torre? As a Mets fan, Clemens just re-entered my list.

well it wouldnt be fair to Torre to just name him on my list, i hate everyone who has ever worn a yankee uni, i hate all new york teams as a matter of fact... and Singleton would enter that list as well if he were to pick Kentucky over us

It wasn't just the fact that he picked NCSU but that he led us on the whole time and Bruce turned away some pretty good post prospects just because he had so many eggs in the Hickson basket. It won't happen again, even if we do have to take some lesser prospects.

Clemens is ok with me. I want the Yankees in another subway series...revenge is sweet. Let's Go Met's!!!! And Kevin Garnett is a tool. I'd tell him to his face, but I'd need a ladder first.

^a very good chance in fact. Also I can see Gillespie heading to the NBA soon, and Pearl is sticking around. Also tell him Pearl is very loose with his players and let's them have fun off the court. Not neccessarily good for the team in that aspect, but great for recruiting. UT is also a better school than Kentucky, and it's in a better location and there are actually things to do in the fall. (like football)

Rob Lewis watched Singleton over the past couple of days and has an article that will come up soon. He stated that Singleton denied the comment that Kentucky leads. He said that UT is still very much at the top but he doesn't feel pressured to commit.

VN Store

Back