When do single game tickets go on sale?

Mainly just looking for a single ticket to the bama game, I know it’s gonna be very expensive.
I would not expect there to be any Bama tickets available to the general public. What unsold tickets there might be, donors would have first crack at based on their point level and it's unlikely there would be any tickets left after that.

If you know someone who is a football donor/season ticket holder, you may want to check with them. There used to be a UTAD email group you could sign up for and get updates on ticket sales and other things, but I'm not sure if that's still a thing or where to sign up for it now.

My guess would be MSU and the non-conference games would be the only seats available to the general public. Possibly UF if they don't sell their visitor's allotment.

Last edited:
Mainly just looking for a single ticket to the bama game, I know it’s gonna be very expensive.
If you’re willing to go to the game without a ticket, do so. I’ve done it before, and even for big games never paid more than $50 when it was just me. Right before kickoff, scalpers will unload their singles cheap instead of eating them. Just walk around near the stadium with one ☝🏿 figure in the air (not your middle one) and scalpers will find you.

If you’re willing to go to the game without a ticket, do so. I’ve done it before, and even for big games never paid more than $50 when it was just me. Right before kickoff, scalpers will unload their singles cheap instead of eating them. Just walk around near the stadium with one ☝🏿 figure in the air (not your middle one) and scalpers will find you.
How does that even work now with electronic tickets?

Found the link to sign up for email alerts regarding tickets and other updates:

GBO Insider Email Newsletter

Opportunity to purchase tickets before they go on sale to public

Exclusive ticket and merchandise offers, contests & promotions

Season and single game ticket information

Bowl and post-season ticket information

The latest gameday information (time changes, special events)

How does that even work now with electronic tickets?
With having electronic tickets it's easy to go to a game free (although you'll have to stand the whole game by the scoreboard, because you don't have a seat. When we went there is two workers for the hundreds of people coming in through the gate. You can stand with a group of people and say your with them they never check. So if you want to try and get in you can very easily. I had a few people I know go into the Bama game and just stand at the top of the stadium.

SINGLE GAME TICKETS: For information on single game tickets, the Athletic Ticket Office is available to answer your questions during regular office hours, Monday - Friday, 8:30 am until 5:00 pm, at (865) 656-1200.

volstix@utk.edu

Do they handle away game tickets too or do I need to call the home school? This season will
be the first road game I’ve been to

VN Store

Back