Where is Andy Kelly?

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
I think I read somewhere that he was still playing in the arean league, but for a different team. I wonder if he will ever get into coaching. He's had a nice career! I would bet that he is at or near the top of all time Arena league passing leaders.

I think that AK got traded up North somewhere and then ended up in Texas. I would say that he is on the last few years of his career. At one time, he and Cory Fleming were the top passing duo in the AFL.

He's playing for the Detroit Fury. He has 92 TD's this season with a career QB rating of 104. Not bad.

Thank Google for this useless info.

Originally posted by utfri@Nov 21 2003, 01:43 PM
He has 92 TD's this season

:yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

I know it's Arena League, but still.

From what I have read Andy kelley is pretty much the most prolific passer in Arena history. He has pretty much every arena QB record there is. I always loved andy kelley. Ill never forget the great ND comeback he guided us to
35-34, a great day

philip

That ND win was a classic. Andy Kelly was a great QB after a long stretch with average guys back there. No offense to Jeff Francis and Steve Alatorre. You could say he started this run of great QBs at Tennessee.

I would love to see some of the all time Arena records for QBs posted here. Maybe I will see what I can find. Kelly has got to be at the top of many of those.

I ran into Andy Kelly in Nashville about 3 years ago at a Japanese restaurant. He sat at our table and was a pretty cool dude, We talked about UT football and he was very talkative. He told us about arena football and how quick it was. I'll never forget his play and is probably the most underrated UT QB . You should have seen the chick he was with, she was smoking,

VN Store

Back