Where is Cam Seldon?

I do like Bishop, how he hits the holes, but he did have a critical missed pickup of a pass rusher, if I am not mistaken. So, yeah, play other young dudes, too.
Think you’re right he did have a pretty bad miss, the running backs have not helped the line much at all when it comes to blocking.

Hopefully Seldon can get some meaningful carries he’s got all the tools if he can get healthy.

I do like Bishop, how he hits the holes, but he did have a critical missed pickup of a pass rusher, if I am not mistaken. So, yeah, play other young dudes, too.
He actually missed two on that drive at the end of the 3rd quarter. I wonder if they’ll try to avoid using him in max protect plays going forward.

He can't stay healthy.
With his inability to stay healthy, I'm starting to question whether he should remain at RB. He was sort of a Swiss Army Knife in HS, but most of his talent seemed to be as a receiver. Too late this season, but they might want to consider a move to WR next year (Bru 2.0?), and try signing a true stud RB or two instead of trying to create one.

We just haven’t been rotating much at running back lately. Bishop barely got in against Arky. Too many 3 and outs and too many long drives allowed by the defense.

Seldon has stayed banged up off and on first two seasons here. He has been back in at least the last game on kick return and had one decent return. I guess coaches feel Bishop has performed well enough to stay in the backup role although I think Seldon clearly has a higher ceiling than Bishop.

Seldon has stayed banged up off and on first two seasons here. He has been back in at least the last game on kick return and had one decent return. I guess coaches feel Bishop has performed well enough to stay in the backup role although I think Seldon clearly has a higher ceiling than Bishop.
Was it Seldon or Boo Carter on kick return?

Who says seldon clearly does?

VN Store

Back