Where to buy a power T flag? Help a Marine out

Ole_Virgil_Cane

Bama fan down the street just started flying his flag and there is no way in hell he will be the only one.

I need a good quality, power T flag that can fly outdoors. The last one I bought was poorly made. UT official site doesnt have any solid orange with a white T. Can anyone recommend a reputable vendor/site? Please help a Marine out!

Check amazon. I just bought a UT one but its really thin (not made for weather, but I put it inside anyway)

Bought this one awhile ago and its been to Iraq twice, so it's lasted awhile. It's all sewn.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 15
Reactions: 3 people
As a Marine, you know Semper Fidelis is "always faithful". I challenge you to stand by our credo and go and remove the Bama flag and set it on fire, then piss on it.

Sincerely,
Sgt. Cooke

USMC 1996-2004

Reactions: 18 people
Alabama will always have more national championships to crow about, but here is a particularly nice one honoring our two consensus national championship teams:

Tennessee Volunteers 28x40 Championship Banner Flag - FootballFanatics.com

Other nice options, assuming you want a large flag, would include:

(8.5 feet tall): Tennessee Volunteers 8.5' Tall Applique Team Flag - FootballFanatics.com

Tennessee Volunteers 28" x 44" Team Logo Applique Banner Flag - FootballFanatics.com

Tennessee Volunteers Two-Sided 28"x40" Banner - FootballFanatics.com

If you prefer to purchase direct from UT's online store, all of these are available at: Tennessee Flags - UT Pennants, Tennessee Volunteers Banners.

Last edited:
As a Marine, you know Semper Fidelis is "always faithful". I challenge you to stand by our credo and go and remove the Bama flag and set it on fire, then piss on it.

Sincerely,
Sgt. Cooke

USMC 1996-2004

Seconded with enthusiasm.

Sincerely,
Sgt. Bristol

USMC 1998-2002, 2004-2008.

Reactions: 3 people
OOH-RAH devil dog !
Sgt. Quinn
2002-2006

Also depends on how far you live usually, closer to tennessee the easier to find one, I live in Charlotte and you can find one pretty easy

Reactions: 2 people

Sincerely,
Sgt. Cooke

USMC 1996-2004

I wouldn't piss on a Bama flag if it was on fire.

Reactions: 1 person

Sincerely,
Sgt. Cooke

USMC 1996-2004
Post of the year in my book.Thats funny as hell.

Reactions: 2 people
I feel your pain. Living in a sea of gators I'e decided to unfurl a Power T American Flag on gamedays.
8146.jpg

got mine from College Flags, College Pennants, College Banners at College Flags and Banners Co. your college flag source

Reactions: 1 person
bought a black background with orange power T flag on ebay for about $20 last week.

screw off if you want to hate on the black background

VN Store

Back