Where's Ainge today?

I've never seen a host of a daily radio show who is out so much as him

This...I would like to see Swain Event moved to that time slot...maybe EA just needs a Saturday slot so he can do 1 day a week

I remember a while back on the air he said he was going to Florida on vacation to see family. Relax gentlemen, he'll be back.

Reactions: 1 person
Seriously. What a self-centered SOB. Takes off for the birth of his child and now he wants a vacation? WOW.

Reactions: 7 people
I remember a while back on the air he said he was going to Florida on vacation to see family. Relax gentlemen, he'll be back.

I remember him saying that now. Wish they could interrupt the pre-recorded shows and just say he's on vacation and will be back at a specific date.

Thanks

The guy is an incredibly talented radio personality. Ainge is a breath of fresh air on the radio.

Reactions: 2 people
ainge is actually quite consistent. he was the only one who worked memorial day. everyone needs to get off the guy...besides, he beat florida, and was the last to beat bama.

Reactions: 4 people
Are you talking about Eugene OR native Ainge?? Still think he'd have looked better in Green and Yellow. Same for his older brother.

Man for a state with a SMALL population we've let some good ones get away. The Ainges, Singler to Duke etc.

Are you talking about Eugene OR native Ainge?? Still think he'd have looked better in Green and Yellow. Same for his older brother.

Man for a state with a SMALL population we've let some good ones get away. The Ainges, Singler to Duke etc.

Lady Vols Basketball says thanks as well...

Yea, you're welcome........ Damn it...........

Good job, besides, Tenn and women's basketball is in some ways similar to track at Oregon.

Yea, you're welcome........ Damn it...........

Good job, besides, Tenn and women's basketball is in some ways similar to track at Oregon.

On a side note: I've enjoyed seeing you on here GoDucks. You pull for your team, but from what I've read, tend to keep a positive, non argumentative tone...kudos Sir.

Hey; When the Ducks was in town they are some of the best fans I have ran into, well maybe until they start the OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....then its a bit annoying. But Im sure they don't like ROCKY TOP song either.

On a side note: I've enjoyed seeing you on here GoDucks. You pull for your team, but from what I've read, tend to keep a positive, non argumentative tone...kudos Sir.

Well it's a lot more fun having actual conversations rather than taking cheap shots that do nothing but inflame. Of course I smile every now and then when someone tries to bait me. I try and stay clear of those. Of course I have my flaws and have taken the bait a couple times.

Hey; When the Ducks was in town they are some of the best fans I have ran into, well maybe until they start the OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....then its a bit annoying. But Im sure they don't like ROCKY TOP song either.

You'll hear a LOT more OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO when at Autzen. Actually, Rocky top is pretty unique for a team's cheer/chant/song etc. Sort of cool in it's own way.

And yes as a Duck, I wouldn't want to listen to it as a regular diet.

Just like it was a showdown with ainge and dobbs, it will be with riley and schaeffer. May the best man win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You'll hear a LOT more OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO when at Autzen. Actually, Rocky top is pretty unique for a team's cheer/chant/song etc. Sort of cool in it's own way.

And yes as a Duck, I wouldn't want to listen to it as a regular diet.

I've got a soft spot for Oregon. Your uniforms are badass, you have some super hot ass cheerleaders, and I'm damn impressed with your football team. I sure hope we kick your ass though this September :)

I've got a soft spot for Oregon. Your uniforms are badass, you have some super hot ass cheerleaders, and I'm damn impressed with your football team. I sure hope we kick your ass though this September :)

Thanks, I wouldn't expect any thing else than you wanting to kick our ass in Sept. Of course that feeling is mutual from my side of the table as well.

Who wants to play an opponent that doesn't give everything they have when you go head to head?

VN Store

Back