Which is worse?

Which of these is worse, and why?

• Home Owners' Associations

• Federal Politicians

• State/Local Politicians

• Lawyers

• They should all be fired into the sun with immediacy.

Results are only viewable after voting.

AshG

Easy target
@McDad got me thinking; we've been so busy warring with each other we're forgetting to have fun. So, here's a Politics relevant thread that I hope we can enjoy.

Of these poll options, which do you find worst and why?

Of the group, the only one I occasionally need is an attorney. I have no need and see no value in the other options.

Reactions: hog88
I don’t hate them but the COVID Karens that emerged in 2020 are unique.

All of the options at least have some measure of usefulness except the federal politician.

Don't get me wrong, they all suck, but federal politicians are the absolute worst.

All the above seemed too easy. So I went with lawyers.

Lawyers corrupt the rest, make it easier for the rest to be as bad as they are. Remove lawyers and you remove most of the cover these other groups rely upon. They hide the muck and the sin. They make it possible to separate from reality. Hide behind words and courts, separated from deeds and consquences.

A system to keep things fair has become everything but that. With lawyers running the shop they have made the system work for them. Instead of the other way around.

Reactions: hog88
I chose HOAs. Any organization that comes around and checks my lawn with a ruler deserves to be fired into the sun.

I agree, never dealt with a HOA until we moved to a 55+ retirement condo 3 years ago. HOA board are a group of dictators, their little bit of power on earth. They fined one family for having a bird feeder, threatened another guy because his elephant ear plant was hanging 4" over an adjoining property. What a joke. I know you can choose to live where there is no HOA, but in some areas the choices are limited.
PS: most of the folks who live here are 85+ years old and don't have much fight left in them

VN Store

Back