Which one of you gangsters is behind this YouTube channel?

If I'm not mistaken, he was a QB in high school and led Tullahoma to their first ever State Championship in football.
Could be, but the blue and white he's wearing in those highlights, those aren't Tullahoma's colors. The Tullahoma Wildcats are maroon, black and white.

Go Vols!

Reactions: Volanta
Wow. The 46-48s mark is a impressive highlight. That guy outweigh him by 100lbs, was a foot taller, and was ready for the block. Ended up on his backside after he got ran through and 6 made the tackle. Color me impressed.

Last edited:
I'm not the genius behind that YouTube channel you linked, but wow, it's pretty impressive! I've been dabbling in YouTube myself, mostly posting little how-to videos and some fun stuff I do around town. Nothing as pro as that channel, but I'm working on it!

When I first started, getting views was like shouting into the void. So, I took a chance and decided to get cheap youtube likes to give my channel a little boost. It actually helped a lot. It's like planting a seed to get things growing. Sure, buying likes isn't the end game, but it did help get my videos some attention and draw in real viewers.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back