Which Preason Mags Do You Have??

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
So far I have "Football Time in Tennessee" which picks us 4th and Lindy's which picks us 6th. Lindy's has Mahelona as a first team All American and Jason Allen as 2nd team All-American.

I have Football Time in Tennessee and thats it. But i cant wait for Athlon to come out!

I'm curious which others are worth getting besides Athlon.

I get "Football Time in Tennessee" every year. I didn't know it was out yet. I haven't seen it. Football Time is usually the only one I get.

I have Football Time in Tennessee, Lindy's, and Sporting News. Hoping to get Athlon sometimes this week.

I have Football Time, Athlon, and Sporting News SEC Preview..Athlon picks Tenn at # 2, and so does Sporting News. Athlon lists the VOLS to win all the games (toss ups with FL, and LSU). Sporting News says Tenn, runs the table, as well as beats LSU in the SEC Title Game to go 12-0. :rocks:

I have to admit to being superstitious with these mags. Having heard that most of them are rating us to do so well, I'm trying to be realistic, not get my hopes up. We play one tough schedule with many teams having weeks off before they play us. LSU and UF back to back on the road games will be very tough. Bammer is out for blood, getting to bash CPF in person in their redneck arena. UGA and ND again....I can't think of a tougher schedule. What scares me the most however is our seemingly lack of depth on the OL again. It appears we have some physically talented back-ups, but communication in the OL is more important than communication between QB and WRs, so I'm definitely worried.

I think our hopes may be too high for this season and believe that 2006 is more likely to be "our year."

So to make this long story even longer, I'm trying to ignore the preseason hype as much as possible.

I haven't bought one and don't plan on it.

I get all my stuff from the Internet

Originally posted by checkerboard_charly@May 29, 2005 8:13 PM
i got "football time" and "sporting news". athlon will come out tuesday i think.  i love reading all that stuff.
[snapback]99204[/snapback]​

What's up Mr. Married Man?

I picked up Sporting News today. That only leaves a couple that I need to find.

I have Football Time in Tennessee, and today i got Liny's and sporting news. That'll make good summer reading material.

Originally posted by vol_freak@May 29, 2005 8:20 PM
What's up Mr. Married Man?

I picked up Sporting News today. That only leaves a couple that I need to find.
[snapback]99234[/snapback]​

hey "prez", whats happening.

u like the sporting news edition? i thought it had alot of good articles. but calling spurrier the best coach in the sec is b.s. he hasnt coached college ball in 4 years.

"married man, married man, drives around in his mini-van"

Originally posted by checkerboard_charly@May 29, 2005 10:52 PM

"married man, married man, drives around in his mini-van"
[snapback]99255[/snapback]​

:laugh1: :laugh1: :laugh1:

I haven't even looked at the Sporting News one yet. Just got it tonight.

Originally posted by vol_freak@May 29, 2005 12:39 AM
So far I have "Football Time in Tennessee" which picks us 4th and Lindy's which picks us 6th. Lindy's has Mahelona as a first team All American and Jason Allen as 2nd team All-American.
[snapback]99043[/snapback]​

Same 2 as you.

VN Store

Back