Who’s Traveling to Charlotte?

Head out tomorrow. Not sure. Last minute middle TN. Stay in Charlotte.
Gonna be great!

If DirectTV doesn't get this negotiation resolved, I will probably be heading that way. I might need a couple of tickets....

So hope I’m not stepping on Orange toes by posting this but who is making the trip to the Queen City to watch our beloved Vols deliver a medieval beat down on the puppy pack? Where are you traveling from? Tailgates, bars and activities you plan to enjoy? Proceed.
Bringing 4. Leaving in about 2 hours.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
I started another thread on this but going to repeat again.

If you're driving to Charlotte today, Trump will be here from 2:30 to 7:00 so expect major traffic issues. He'll be traveling from the airport on the west side of town up to the University area which is the northeast corner of the city. I-85 will be the most severely impacted road as that's his route but since 85 goes through the center of town and intersects I-77, there will likely be delays all over.

And if you are looking for something to do tonight, the local alumni chapter is hosting a social at Town Brewing starting at 7:00 PM (Town Brewing Co. Wesley Heights Charlotte NC | Town Brewing). Event is free but we will be selling buttons and doing a raffle to raise money for the chapter scholarship fund. One of the raffle items is a Heupel signed football.

More info on Friday is here:

VOLS Welcome Party

We are planning to hit the Alumni event at Town Brewing. Always fun hanging with fellow Vols!

I started another thread on this but going to repeat again.

If you're driving to Charlotte today, Trump will be here from 2:30 to 7:00 so expect major traffic issues. He'll be traveling from the airport on the west side of town up to the University area which is the northeast corner of the city. I-85 will be the most severely impacted road as that's his route but since 85 goes through the center of town and intersects I-77, there will likely be delays all over.

And if you are looking for something to do tonight, the local alumni chapter is hosting a social at Town Brewing starting at 7:00 PM (Town Brewing Co. Wesley Heights Charlotte NC | Town Brewing). Event is free but we will be selling buttons and doing a raffle to raise money for the chapter scholarship fund. One of the raffle items is a Heupel signed football.

More info on Friday is here:

VOLS Welcome Party
I'm in the office today and will be out by noon. Anytime a president, VP, or candidate comes, it is a cluster all over. Friday afternoon traffic is bad enough.

I'm traveling in for the Dirty Guv'nahs at the Neighborhood Theater in NoDa tonight.

Traveling in for the game tomorrow took second place to playing in a golf fundraiser for families who are battling pediatric cancer.

I will find a good place to watch the game as I recover from shooting a 108.

#FCancer

I'm traveling in for the Dirty Guv'nahs at the Neighborhood Theater in NoDa tonight.

Traveling in for the game tomorrow took second place to playing in a golf fundraiser for families who are battling pediatric cancer.

I will find a good place to watch the game as I recover from shooting a 108.

#FCancer
Ritzwatch, is the fundraiser doing any sort of online donation gathering? If so please post the link Id like to kick in

Ritzwatch, is the fundraiser doing any sort of online donation gathering? If so please post the link Id like to kick in
That is very generous of you.
This foundation (and family) have meant a lot to us. Their support during my son's fight with cancer was overwhelming.

The website info is not as up-to-date as their facebook page, but it has a donation link that I am sure still works.
Having been on the receiving end of their grace, and having gotten to know the folks behind this organization, I am happy to share their info.

Pretty cool that I get to brag to a bunch of WolfPackers tomorrow about anonymous Vols kicking in to the cause!

Here and checked in. Already been victim of that goofy wolf thing they do with their fingers. Seen a bunch of Vols too.

A lot of ORANGE in the streets of downtown. Charlotte already! And I’ve seen exactly TWO NCSU fans in the same timeframe.

VN Store

Back