Who all got to play last night?

NighthawkVol

This might be a @LWSVOL question. I’d like to see who all got in last night. Is there a participation chart anywhere? I didn’t notice if Satterwhite and Lang got in at Center. Or if Braylon Staley played. Also wondering about Gage Ginther.

I did see Max Anderson at LT (which surprised me), Jeremias Heard (at RT?), and Kellen Lindstrom at DE. That was the first time I’ve seen any of them play. Didn’t notice if Gentle played, but he did against Chattanooga.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vol in Buckeye Land
This might be a @LWSVOL question. I’d like to see who all got in last night. Is there a participation chart anywhere? I didn’t notice if Satterwhite and Lang got in at Center. Or if Braylon Stayley played. Also wondering about Gage Ginther.

I did see Max Anderson at LT (which surprised me), Jeremias Heard (at RT?), and Kellen Lindstrom at DE. That was the first time I’ve seen any of them play. Didn’t notice if Gentle played, but he did against Chattanooga.
Coach asked me if I wanted in for a couple snaps.

This might be a @LWSVOL question. I’d like to see who all got in last night. Is there a participation chart anywhere? I didn’t notice if Satterwhite and Lang got in at Center. Or if Braylon Stayley played. Also wondering about Gage Ginther.

Lang and Satterwhite did play.

The answer is right there in the question:

Who all got to play last night?​

Just gotta cross out one little word:

Who all got to play last night​

Go Vols!

Easier to post who didn't play: Tennessee: 0 Wright,William; 4 Thomas,Jourdan; 14 Charles,Christian; 23 Seldon,Cameron; 26 Whitehead,Carson; 29 Ross,Jordan; 31 Herring,Caleb; 33 Bolton,Ben; 38 Stewart,Andre; 41 Carver,JT; 44 Shouse,Luke; 44 Katina,Steele; 46 Duncan,Cody; 53 Heard,Lance; 54 Burns,Jordan; 58 Gray,Herb; 58 Box,Marshall; 59 Reddick,Masai; 69 Hill,Gus; 98 Okoye,Emmanuel

Easier to post who didn't play: Tennessee: 0 Wright,William; 4 Thomas,Jourdan; 14 Charles,Christian; 23 Seldon,Cameron; 26 Whitehead,Carson; 29 Ross,Jordan; 31 Herring,Caleb; 33 Bolton,Ben; 38 Stewart,Andre; 41 Carver,JT; 44 Shouse,Luke; 44 Katina,Steele; 46 Duncan,Cody; 53 Heard,Lance; 54 Burns,Jordan; 58 Gray,Herb; 58 Box,Marshall; 59 Reddick,Masai; 69 Hill,Gus; 98 Okoye,Emmanuel
Is Christian Charles hurt again? Noticed he didn’t play last week either. Also weird that Herring and Ross didn’t play.

Is Christian Charles hurt again? Noticed he didn’t play last week either. Also weird that Herring and Ross didn’t play.
None of them are listed on our Availability Report, so not sure what's going on.

Edit; Found this on 247 but no explanation.

Tennessee will be without starting left tackle Lance Heard and some other young players for Saturday night’s game against Kent State at Neyland Stadium. The seventh-ranked Vols officially ruled out Heard, the transfer from LSU, in addition to running back Cameron Seldon and LEOs Caleb Herring and Jordan Ross ahead of kickoff against the Golden Flashes after all of them were not in uniform during pregame warmups

Last edited:
Reactions: NighthawkVol
This might be a @LWSVOL question. I’d like to see who all got in last night. Is there a participation chart anywhere? I didn’t notice if Satterwhite and Lang got in at Center. Or if Braylon Staley played. Also wondering about Gage Ginther.

I think everyone, even the girls that have started turning up on the "staff" over the last 20-30 years. (gotta be socially correct and inclusive :rolleyes: ).

I did see Heard in the game in the 4th quarter.

VN Store

Back