Who didn't make the trip?

#27VFL

I saw that saulsberry didn't make the trip but was wondering who else didn't.. Was curious about Maggitt, Pig, and our QB's... I have a feeling that we might see Maggitt tomorrow

Mo "Money" Couch, he is still sitting on his couch at home, heard arian foster was going to join him and that they have 50 tacos on the way via a new lexus.

Reactions: 4 people
The depth chart linked on the homepage says Johnson and Maggitt are back ups this week.

@FootballTimeMag: #Vol true freshman QB Josh Dobbs did not make the trip to Gainesville. If we see a true freshman, it will be Riley Ferguson.

@FootballTimeMag: #Vol true freshman QB Josh Dobbs did not make the trip to Gainesville. If we see a true freshman, it will be Riley Ferguson.

I don't blame him..Freshman always get the exit row seats..I always ask them how much it pays for the extra work I have to put in to help save strangers.

Why no Dobbs making the trip? Is there something I missed?

Because this messageboard took a poll and voted for Fergy and much like with our new Coach Gruden, the messageboard is always right.

In all seriousness, it's just a numbers thing. You can only travel with 70 in the SEC. Everything else is pure speculation.

VN Store

Back