Who Else Is Watching This Wf Vs Wvu Game?

Volunteer

Getting ready for double OT. Wake Forest has hit some incredible clutch 3's and WVU is playing friggin tough. What a great game.

Milo, my brackets are screwed already, if Wake goes out that leaves the door wide open for Washington and/or GT.

Or Texas Tech. Wake Forest is shooting bricks now. I'd be glad to be proven wrong and see Washington make the Final Four.

Words cannot express how much I hate West Virginia right now. :furious3: They just drove a dagger through my bracket! :angry:

Oh well, I wasn't going to win it anyway. What a game that was! One of the better games I have seen in a while.

What an incredibly entertaining game. Man, that was worth watching!

AND, in that I cannot tolerate the ACC, I am tickled to death that Wake lost. One down and two to go. I will be a happy man if Duke and UNC (Yuck) both lose soon.

Sorry guys, but I LOVE it when the ACC teams lose!!!!!!! :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad:

Originally posted by surrealvol@Mar 20, 2005 12:10 AM

AND, in that I cannot tolerate the ACC, I am tickled to death that Wake lost. One down and two to go. I will be a happy man if Duke and UNC (Yuck) both lose soon.

Sorry guys, but I LOVE it when the ACC teams lose!!!!!!! :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad:

Every year, I throw away my pride and brackets and cheer on the underdogs.

They are the magic and madness of March Madness.

Never was this more true than last year when UAB played UK. I'm a UK alum who works for UAB. Going into the game I was for UK but when UAB pulled it out I was right there with them. I'd rather see the story-book win than have a personal win.

Tonight, WVU beating Wake Forest took me completely out of the running but I was pulling for WVU all the way!

Originally posted by surrealvol@Mar 20, 2005 12:10 AM

ant ACC loss is a good loss in any sport.

Since my bracket is now defunct, I am turning my attention to the Women's tourney, where I am projected to come in at last place once again.

Next year, I am witing till last to make my picks and coopying everybody else's!

:p

Originally posted by LadyinOrange@Mar 20, 2005 9:36 AM
Next year, I am witing till last to make my picks and coopying everybody else's!

Just don't "wite" to "coopy" them too long! :dlol:

I had wake in the elite eight. My final four is still alive though. I got louisville, duke, north caroline, and illinois.

VN Store

Back