Who Was Uts Most Important Committment

westsidevol

I have seen a lot of people saying Chris Scott but IMO it is Demetrice Morley. I think we needed big time help at safety at Demo can come in and play right away. Plus he is the most highly ranked of the recruits.

It scares me to think that we could be playing a true freshman at safety.

I remember when Rashard Baker played there against LSU in 2000. I still have nightmares about that.

I do not think Demo would be a huge drop from Campbell or Johnson. Those guys looked lost at times last year. I think safety is the weak link on the 2005 team. If we solve that we are on the way.

It scared me last season when we started 2 Freshman QBs but that didnt turn out too bad. Your right Westside, the safety play last season was not very good at times. I hope Morely can come in and help us out! I think he is the most important signee of this class.

I think it was Jonathan Crompton, not that he filled any immediate needs, but because he brought alot with him. We would have signed an average class without him...by the way, I'm sorta ignorant and I'm definitely not hip, so someone please tell me what LOL stands for?

Thanks TFBR. I have to say I'm a little disappointed, for some reason I was thinking LOL was some racy slam.

I like that montage of different recruits. I would have to say that Morley definately passes the looks test. LOL

I agree JC was the central figure in the class. I'm talking about the pied piper who said follow me to Big Orange country. I think every good class needs a top QB to be complete.

Oh but I can get any talk now......ya'll don't want to hear me. Nobody is excited.

I think Scott is slated to go to tackle.....left tackle to be exact.

The center job should go to McNeil. :thumbsup:

Originally posted by westsidevol@Feb 4, 2005 12:42 PM
I think Scott is slated to go to tackle.....left tackle to be exact.

The center job should go to McNeil. :thumbsup:

True, but I've heard Scott plays a little center also.

oh OK. Did not know Scott played center. We need a good center next year. Maybe Scott will find his way into the lineup.

Originally posted by westsidevol@Feb 4, 2005 1:27 PM
oh OK. Did not know Scott played center. We need a good center next year.

No faith in Gandy?

mark my word guys its gonna be LaMarcus Coker.. i think he will play some next year and if not then.. the year after he will be co startin with someone. If im not mistakin i think the last highest ranked back we got like him was Gerald Riggs and he's gettin ready to have a breakout season

Morley.

I think the secondary was one of our biggest weaknesses last year. I mean on some plays guys would be standing around 50 yards down the field with no one closer than 20 yards or so. Besides, even if Morley comes in and stinks it up at safety, maybe we could make him a CB and move Jason back to safety and see how he does there.

Scott may play a little center but McNeil was the number one Center in the Nation.
Scott is destined for tackle.

Moreley will have a big impact on defense.

But Somebody has to step up on the Special teams. Our return game was absolutely horrific. How many drives last year were from the twenty or thiry yrd line.

Has to be Morley and I think he will end up being the starter at Safety.

Close second will be Josh McNeil, who will end up starting at center.

Chris Scott is a man and will get big playing time.

I could go on but this thread is about the most important commit. I still stick with DEMO.

I would have to agree with TBALLVOL about JC not because of what he may do on the field next year, but because of the recruiting he did for you guys. He was whispering in alot of kids ears at the all-star game. Did any of you other recruite try\admit to recruiting other players to UT for the benifit of the program?

It was Crompton that brought this class to UT. TOO bad he couldn't get P Turner to change his mind

Originally posted by TNFanBornandRaised@Feb 4, 2005 5:46 PM
ok so that lebron dunk on your sig. is insane holy geez.....thats jordan hops lol

King James is finally made me proud to be a Cavs fan, years and years and years of suffering is finally starting to pay off it seems.

VN Store

Back