Who Will Be At Oregon?

DOCTORLOOMIS

Smith’s Grove - Warren County Sanitarium
I'll be there and would like to meet any of the Vol Nation fans that will be there also......

You guys can't miss me....I'm 6ft 6in tall and I'll be wearing Al Wilson's jersey from the 1998 Orange Bowl........

I was. Dad has to have surgery. Was taking him. Got two for sale now... You guys have fun. It is supposed to be awesome

The hubby and I will be there.
Section 40, Row 1, seats 3 & 4
We will be flying this flag...
IMG_0442_zps35851110.jpg.html

Last edited:
I'm seriously considering skipping all of my classes and leaving Wednesday and getting there on a friday and taking it all in haha.

Is there a vol tailgate being put together...I've been trying to read up on the parking situation and haven't been able to get very far

Is there a vol tailgate being put together...I've been trying to read up on the parking situation and haven't been able to get very far

This is the one I know about...

Big Orange Tailgate Tour in Oregon

September 14, 2013

The 2013 Big Orange Tailgate Tour will begin its travels on September 14 at the University of Oregon in Eugene. Join us for the BOTT at this exciting venue and football Saturday!

We are looking forward to a great fall with our football Vols and new head coach, Butch Jones. Join us for Food, Fun, and Rocky Top at the Big Orange Tailgate Tour!
Event Details

9:30 am – 11:30 am PT
Game time: 12:30 PT

Location: Duck Walk tailgate area directly across Martin Luther King Blvd. from Autzen Stadium
Look for the orange and white balloons!

Cost: $35 per person, $25 ages 12 and under (no charge for children two and under)
Tailgate style meal, DJ, cheerleaders, lots of Rocky Top! Under the big tent and close to the action on game day with the Vols and Ducks.
Contact Information
Primary Contact
Susie Orr
865-974-3011
sorr@tennessee.edu

Reactions: 1 person
This is the one I know about...

Big Orange Tailgate Tour in Oregon

September 14, 2013

The 2013 Big Orange Tailgate Tour will begin its travels on September 14 at the University of Oregon in Eugene. Join us for the BOTT at this exciting venue and football Saturday!

We are looking forward to a great fall with our football Vols and new head coach, Butch Jones. Join us for Food, Fun, and Rocky Top at the Big Orange Tailgate Tour!
Event Details

9:30 am – 11:30 am PT
Game time: 12:30 PT

Location: Duck Walk tailgate area directly across Martin Luther King Blvd. from Autzen Stadium
Look for the orange and white balloons!

Cost: $35 per person, $25 ages 12 and under (no charge for children two and under)
Tailgate style meal, DJ, cheerleaders, lots of Rocky Top! Under the big tent and close to the action on game day with the Vols and Ducks.
Contact Information
Primary Contact
Susie Orr
865-974-3011
sorr@tennessee.edu

This sounds great. Does anyone know if there will be an event like the Vol Walk for the game? I brought my son to the NC State game last year and he loved seeing the players walk by in the convention center before the game.

VN Store

Back