Who will be our MVP in 2013?

Not sure about MVP. I think the Zach Rogers surprise player of the year will come from the defensive line (Corey Miller? Jacques Smith?). I predict that our DL will prove to be better than most people currently expect.

Not sure about MVP. I think the Zach Rogers surprise player of the year will come from the defensive line (Corey Miller? Jacques Smith?). I predict that our DL will prove to be better than most people currently expect.

The surprise player will be Jordan Williams. He was coming on strong at the end of last season...

Reactions: 1 person
Either Neal or McCullers.

Neal - A much maligned senior who will be out to prove himself and get drafted.

Prediction:
We will see a RB with a Jim Taylor attitude.

McCullers - Most likely MVP. The Butch system will unleash this guy. Last year he was running down plays down field. All while being a 3-4 clogger and hauling 360+ of lard.

Prediction:
McMountain has attitude now and good gosh! Slimmed down to 351lbs. Jones has him hellbent on leaving the UT as one of the best DL-men ever to play at the UT. I believe we'll be in a one hell of a treat.

Reactions: 3 people
The entire OL. I think the defense will be improved, but I still think we lack the speed needed there. If the OL can control the line of scrimmage, and let us win the running game, it would help a whole lot.

Reactions: 1 person
i believe our quarterback will lead us to 8-4 record and a berth in a bowl game. we will win atleast 1 if not 2 of the following games florida, georgia and so. carolina

Either Neal or McCullers.

Neal - A much maligned senior who will be out to prove himself and get drafted.

Prediction:
We will see a RB with a Jim Taylor attitude.

McCullers - Most likely MVP. The Butch system will unleash this guy. Last year he was running down plays down field. All while being a 3-4 clogger and hauling 360+ of lard.

Prediction:
McMountain has attitude now and good gosh! Slimmed down to 351lbs. Jones has him hellbent on leaving the UT as one of the best DL-men ever to play at the UT. I believe we'll be in a one hell of a treat.

Belief is 90% of the battle!

FYP.

But on a serious note, I think Byron Moore is going to step up in some clutch situations

My thoughts exactly I was gonna say bmoore. He had 5 picks last year in bad defense could have similar year or better, but I agree I see him making some big plays to turn some games for us.

i believe our quarterback will lead us to 8-4 record and a berth in a bowl game. we will win atleast 1 if not 2 of the following games florida, georgia and so. carolina

It will not be a QB. Way too many posters over estimating our QB play this year. Only one has game day experience and the one that has played can only be described as serviceable at this point.

VN Store

Back