Who Will Be The Defensive And Offensive Leaders

Offense- Ainge.....our kids center around him.....he's a popular man around town.....he's gonna step up as a leader this year mark it down
Defense- Mahelona/Simon......Simon is a great kid with a good game....same with Mahelona......both are leaders and i think they will be co-defensive captains....even Jason Allen too

To tell you the truth i think d. morely will step up and be a shaun taylor type of player to the vols because he brings so much to the table, not only physicaly and talent wise but emotianaly i think he could be the missing piece to the puzzle of the tennessee defense...... uhm as far as offense goes, really i think its either E.A.(eric ainge) or Gerald Riggs I dont think u can really argue that prediction.

offense- ainge (really dont see riggs as a leader)
defense- mehelona

i think Riggs has the potential to be a leader on offense. My picks are riggs on offense and allen on defense.

Im not sure about defensive leaders, but as far as offense i think Gerald Riggs will have a great season running the football because he has had a chance to see guys like Cedric Houston and Jabri Davis play and i think they have had a big influence on him

VN Store

Back