Who wins SEC Coach of the year?

It's not too soon to see your doctor about premature expectations.

I'll be completely honest. The whole reason I started this thread was to make the joke. It's the offseason, so I thought no one would care. It's pretty slow around here.

I'll say Freeze. Probably due to the fact he pays off whoever is in charge of the voting.

Depending on how well ouplayers pick up and execute the playbook. Stay deciplined and play all four quarters I think Butch gets it.

Just because it's the offseason doesn't mean it's slow around here. The recruiting season is just as exciting IMO as the regular season. Especially when the recruits are some of the top rated guys. And today a 4* WR from Indianapolis named Dominique Booth will decide where he will commit...and UT is the 247 prediction. Be excited this offseason Volnation!

Oh and who wins SEC coach of the year? Sumlin

Just because it's the offseason doesn't mean it's slow around here. The recruiting season is just as exciting IMO as the regular season. Especially when the recruits are some of the top rated guys. And today a 4* WR from Indianapolis named Dominique Booth will decide where he will commit...and UT is the 247 prediction. Be excited this offseason Volnation!

Oh and who wins SEC coach of the year? Sumlin

If only he were actually committing..

My pick is Stoops. I think he upsets somebody(just not us) and gets a bowl game.

VN Store

Back