Why no respect

led0321

For South Carolina?

I keep seeing posts with next year's predictions where we beat them?

They are gonna be strong in 2013

This^. Sunshine pumpers. :neener:

Hell I'm optimistic as anyone but I know that no matter how down either team is, we somehow make it a game with UGA and USCjr is just South Carolina. They're usually a 1-2 man show that we shut down and make it a game.

Because even though they've had a couple of good years they are still sc and we are still tn. The last 3 years in a row we could've beaten them, but just blew it at the end. When they had Alshon Jeffrey and latimore we had a chance. Despite Simms' 15 second drops that turned into fumbles and bray throwing to the other team. Last year if bray doesn't fumble we were poised to win. To me it's kinda like vandy. In time order will be restored. Butch is bringing us back.

Reactions: 5 people
Hell I'm optimistic as anyone but I know that no matter how down either team is, we somehow make it a game with UGA and USCjr is just South Carolina. They're usually a 1-2 man show that we shut down and make it a game.
Make a game. Is there a new statistic like W, L, and MAG? :no:

Reactions: 1 person
For South Carolina?

I keep seeing posts with next year's predictions where we beat them?

They are gonna be strong in 2013

Its probably due to our inability to forget how mediocre they used to be, combined wirh our outstanding relationship with Darth Visor, and furthermore in the words of Spurrier, 'They are Tennessee. They arent afraid of anyone'.

Also, like with any fanbase, sometimes the most dillusional ones are also the most outspoken ones.

Its probably due to our inability to forget how mediocre they used to be, combined wirh our outstanding relationship with Darth Visor, and furthermore in the words of Spurrier, 'They are Tennessee. They arent afraid of anyone'.

Also, like with any fanbase, sometimes the most dillusional ones are also the most outspoken ones.

I really would like to know when spurrier said that

UT was very much in the game last year in Columbia and would have won the game if not for a late play made by Clowney. I think we win in Knoxville this year, but I won't be surprised if UT beats us. I'm scared to death of that game.

Reactions: 1 person
UT was very much in the game last year in Columbia and would have won the game if not for a late play made by Clowney. I think we win in Knoxville this year, but I won't be surprised if UT beats us. I'm scared to death of that game.

Suck up! :)

J/K. UT was in the game last year with a very good chance down the stretch.

UT plays S. Carolina before Bama this year. That could be a plus for UT.

Suck up! :)

J/K. UT was in the game last year with a very good chance down the stretch.

UT plays S. Carolina before Bama this year. That could be a plus for UT.

And they have a week off before playing us. Not that UT would need it, but that extra week of preparation can make all the difference in the world.

Probly a mix of how close the game was last year and the fact that SC doesn't really seem to have a high powered offensive weapon heading into fall camp.

Aside from clowney who are the play makers on that defense this year, didn't they graduate a few solid players as well?

UT was in most of the games last year, even against ranked opponents; Beating Florida into the 3rd quarter and tied with Bama at half (if I remember correctly). The problem was they were terribly coached and Dooley kept forgetting there are 4 quarters to a football game and not 2. Dooley also didn't understand the whole "use timeouts wisely" concept..ie actually use them.

UT was in most of the games last year, even against ranked opponents; Beating Florida into the 3rd quarter and tied with Bama at half (if I remember correctly). The problem was they were terribly coached and Dooley kept forgetting there are 4 quarters to a football game and not 2. Dooley also didn't understand the whole "use timeouts wisely" concept..ie actually use them.

Quite simply, Dooley didn't get it!

Probly a mix of how close the game was last year and the fact that SC doesn't really seem to have a high powered offensive weapon heading into fall camp.

Aside from clowney who are the play makers on that defense this year, didn't they graduate a few solid players as well?

We lost a bit on defense, most notably Shaq Wilson (LB), Devin Taylor (DE), and DJ Swearinger (DB). The play makers this year on defense will be Clowney, Chaz Sutton (DE), and probably Jimmy Legree (DB). Aside from that, there will be a lot of unknowns on defense going into the year. In case anyone cares/is wondering, this is what our depth chart looked like this spring.

http://grfx.cstv.com/photos/schools...art_non_event/13-depth-chart-spring-start.pdf

VN Store

Back