why ?

ice

Pro 2A - GOA & NRA member
does it take so long for our center to snap the ball?.
I thought we were running a hurry up offense,

This long snap count gives the opposing defense lots of time to set and plan against us.

The main point is to limit the defense to change personnel and give the OC an advantage in exploiting matchups. Oregon, however, does this as well as to catch you off guard.

I wished we would go back to the I formation and simplify the offense for our guys nothing else is working. I don't know what its going to take to get our offense to going.

Reactions: 1 person
I wished we would go back to the I formation and simplify the offense for our guys nothing else is working. I don't know what its going to take to get our offense to going.

What will help our offense, is moving the chains via a QB that can complete short passes. This would create momentum in our entire offense and get things going. Just my opinion.

What will help our offense, is moving the chains via a QB that can complete short passes. This would create momentum in our entire offense and get things going. Just my opinion.

This! Unfortunately Worley seems incapable of hitting a receiver IN STRIDE from any distance. Not good. :banghead2:

does it take so long for our center to snap the ball?.
I thought we were running a hurry up offense,

This long snap count gives the opposing defense lots of time to set and plan against us.

Against Oregon we were trying to win the time of possesion. That is the only way any one is going to beat Oregon is to keep the ball away from their offense therefore running the play clock down before the snap.

I think/hope we see a differnet style offense next week.

We dont have the right QB for this offence, like running the Kentucky Derby with a DONKEY, plus this QB cant hit a wide open receiver, going to be long year.:cray:

VN Store

Back